Jobs at SHARE
Full time & PART-Time Assistant Cook / Chef
We are looking forward to a busy 2019 season, and are seeking a Full time & Part-time Assistant Cook / Chef for the coming summer season.
Normal catering shifts are from 7.00 am – 3.00 pm and 10.30 am – 6.30 pm although there are times when earlier or later shift hours are required.
Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
For an application form email email@example.com or telephone 028 67722122
If interested in applying for the position please send us your application form at your earliest convenience.
Seasonal Staff 2019
We are looking forward to a busy 2019 season, and are seeking enthusiastic, out-going, hardworking outdoor instructors for the coming summer season.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF FULL-TIME SEASONAL ACTIVITY INSTRUCTOR
APRIL TO AUGUST
*must be available at the end of March for staff training
Must hold at least ONE of the following:
- UKCC Level 1 Coach (or ICU Equivalent)
- Dinghy Instructor
- Windsurfing Instructor
- Level 2 Powerboating
- Trail Cycle Leader Award
- GNAS Archery Leader
- Orienteering Award
- Demonstrate experience of leading groups and individuals in a range of multi-activities in a residential setting
- Demonstrate experience of dealing with the general public
Currently active in at least ONE Outdoor Adventure Sport
- Experience of working with people with Special Needs is desirable
- Demonstrate experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative
- Job includes Evening and Overnight Duty Instructor responsibilities on a rotational basis
STAFF ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
For an Application form please see link below or contact Elaine on +44 (0) 28 6772 2122 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org