The thrilling water park is positioned at the heart of SHARE’S bay, promising hours of fun!
Water Park users will need to be able to swim out to the inflatable in a buoyancy aid as this proves their water confidence in preparation for their session. The minimum age to go on the water park is 8 years old and all under 10’s must be supervised by an adult with the ratio 1 adult to 2 children.
Scheduled sessions for the water park will be running throughout the day and must be pre-booked. A one-hour session on the water park costs only £15 and the 1 hour is inclusive of changing time and time to swim out to the park.
The price includes the hire of a wet-suit and buoyancy aid. A maximum of 15 (numbers may change due to Covid 19 regulations) participants will be allowed for each session. Remember participants must arrive on time for their session!
The Water Park can be exclusively booked for a 1-hour session for only £200, maximum of 15 people( numbers may change due to Covid 19 regulations)! A great idea for a birthday party, group of friends, work colleagues, family get together!
Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for photo’s of some of our customers having a fantastic time on this wonderful adventure.
– 15 people per session (REDUCED TO 20 POST-LOCKDOWN)
– Sessions 1 hour (9.30 am session will be finished at 11.30 am – 1 hour on water park, 1 hour for changing and briefing)
– Participants to arrive on time for their session.
– A waiver must be signed either online or at SHARE before going on the water park
– £15 will include hire of wet-suit & buoyancy aid
– Socks must be worn
– Wetsuit & BA must be worn
– The water park can be exclusively booked for a group max 15 people for £200
– Minimum age is 8, under 10’s must be accompanied by an adult, ratio 1 adult to 2 kids
– Must be able to swim 10 meters with Buoyancy Aid out to the water park
– Please go directly to the waterfront to meet your instructor.