Kayak hire is available now at Share Discovery Village.
Following strict social-distancing guidelines, we can safely rent out our canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards for the public to enjoy the beautiful Upper Lough Erne.
Choose which vessel you prefer to explore the lough on and stop off at any of the many uninhabited islands speckled throughout.
More Information on Canoe/Kayak/SUP Hire
|Type||1-Hour||2 Hours (last session at 2pm)|
|Canoe Hire (2pp)||£18||£28|
|Tandem Kayak Hire||£18||£28|
|STAND UP PADDLE BOARD||£15||£22|
– Paddles and buoyancy aids are included.
– Slots every hour from 10am. All boats to be returned by 4pm.
– LAST 2-HOUR SESSION IS AT 2PM.
– PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINS BEFORE SESSION.
– Bookings will not be accepted from a Hirer less than 18 years of age.
– Members of the party hiring the canoes may be asked to undergo a short competency test to ensure paddling ability.
– All equipment will be cleaned thoroughly by the staff after each session. Cleaning equipment will be available to the hirer to clean before sessions if they wish to do so.
– Kayak and Canoe sessions should not need wet-suits. If you are Stand Up Paddleboarding, please bring your own wet-suit if you want to wear one. If you do not have one and want to wear one, we can provide wet-suits that are cleaned thoroughly before and after, however, for health reasons during Covid-19, we cannot provide changing facilities. We can provide a safe area with “modesty screens” for people to change behind.
– Please bring a zip bag or small lunch box to put your phone in while paddling to stop it from getting wet.