The thrilling water park is positioned at the heart of SHARE’S bay, promising hours of fun!
This amazing experience is to be open on weekends from Easter and daily throughout July & August and will be used by both members of the public and groups that visit SHARE.
Water Park users will need to be able to swim out to the water park in a buoyancy aid as this proves their water confidence in preparation for their session. The minimum age to go on the water park is 6 years old and all under 10’s must be supervised by an adult with the ratio 1 adult to 2 children.
Scheduled sessions for the water park will be running throughout the day and must be pre-booked. A one hour session on the water park costs only £10 and the 1 hour is inclusive of changing time and time to swim out to the park. The price includes hire of a wet-suit and buoyancy aid. A maximum of 20 participants will be allowed on each session. Remember participants must arrive 15 minutes before their session time!
The Water Park can be exclusively booked for a 1 hour session for only £180, maximum 20 people! A great idea for a birthday party, group of friends, work colleagues, family get together!
Remember over the summer months SHARE is also hosting a daily activity programme for the public offering 1 & 2 hour activity sessions.
Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for photo’s of some of our customers having a fantastic time on this wonderful adventure.
- 20 people per session
- Sessions 1 hour
- Participants to arrive 15 minutes before session begins i.e arrive at 10.50am for 11 am session
- Waiver must be signed either online or at SHARE before going on the water park
- £10 is an introductory offer this price will include hire of wet-suit & buoyancy aid
- Socks must be worn
- Wetsuit & BA must be worn
- Water park can be exclusively booked for a group max 20 people for £180
- Minimum age is 6, under 10’s must be accompanied by an adult, ratio 1 adult to 2 kids
- Sessions will run from 11 am – 5pm with 1 hour closure at 1 pm – 2pm
- Must be able to swim 50 meters with Buoyancy Aid out the water park
- Please go to reception to meet your instructor before your session which is to the left as you enter the car park.