The water park is positioned at the heart of SHARE’S bay, promising hours of fun!
The water park is to be open daily throughout the summer months. The park will be used by both members of the public and groups that visit SHARE.
Water Park users will need to be able to swim out to the water park in a buoyancy aid, this proves their water confidence in preparation for their session. Minimum age to go on the water park is 6 years old, all under 10’s must be supervised by an adult with the ratio 1 adult to 2 children.
Sessions for the water park will be running hourly throughout the day, with a maximum of 20 participants on each session. A one hour session on the water park costs only £10, this price includes hire of a wetsuit, buoyancy aid. Remember participants must arrive 30 minutes before their session time!
The Water Park can be exclusively booked for a 1 hour session for only £180, maximum 20 people! A great idea for a birthday party, group of friends, work colleagues, family get together!
Remember over the summer months SHARE is also hosting a daily activity programme for the public offering 1 & 2 hour activity sessions.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page
Water Park notes
- 20 people per session
- Sessions 1 hour
- Participants to arrive 30 minutes before session begins ie arrive at 10.30am for 11 am session –**
- Waiver must be signed either online or at SHARE before going on the water park
- £10 is an introductory offer this price will include hire of wetsuit & buoyancy aid
- Socks must be worn
- Wetsuit & BA must be worn
- Water park can be exclusively booked for a group max 20 people for £180
- Minimum age is 6, under 10’s must be accompanied by an adult, ratio 1 adult to 2 kids
- Sessions will run from 11 am – 5pm with 1 hour closure at 1 pm – 2pm
- Must be able to swim 50 meters with Buoyancy Aid out the water park