Self Catering Accommodation
Our Northern Ireland Tourist Board 3 star rated Self Catering Accommodation can be your home from home for a weekend of adventure on Upper Lough Erne.
Here at SHARE, we offer unforgettable and affordable holidays in Fermanagh for families and groups on the stunning shores of Upper Lough Erne.
About Our Self Catering Chalets
All of our chalets are double glazed and have central heating for year-round use and comfort. The chalets are all en-suite and each room has a wet room.
Our multi-bedded rooms can sleep up to four people or can be converted into twins or singles. Each chalet sleeps between 8-12 people and contains its own kitchen, dining, and living area with television.
All Share’s facilities have been purpose-built for guests with special needs to ensure freedom of access and independence. The site offers a safe environment for children to play whilst parents relax.
Bring your friends and family for a weekend and take advantage of all SHARE has to offer. Onsite activities include:
- Leisure Suite including 15m Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room (additional charge)
- Two children’s playgrounds
- Forest trails perfect for walking or biking
- Guided Tours of Upper Lough Erne onboard The Inishcruiser (Bank Holiday Monday’s)
- TV Lounge and Pool Tables
- Full Catering options available onsite, if you decide you don’t want to cook one evening (must be ordered 12 hours in advance)
- Laundry Facilities
- Trannish Bar open on pre-set evenings
If you’re unsure about what you need to bring with you, check out our tips on what to pack for a self catering holiday.
During high season SHARE also offers a variety of activities every single day. Or if you have a group of 6 or more people, book an activity just for your group! We have over 30 different activities you can choose from, and something for all the family!
Self-Catering Holidays in Fermanagh
Our Self Catering Accommodation is also the perfect base for you to explore Co. Fermanagh, or nearby Sligo, Donegal, or Cavan.
We created a guide on what to do and see on a Fermanagh self-catering holiday that should cover everything you need to know.
The Lough Erne region is beautiful and filled with a variety of things to do.
Local attractions include Crom Estate and Florence Court House which are two large National Trust properties and great for exploring by foot or by bicycle.
The local towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin are filled with shops and cafes, to help you supply your holiday. Within 20mins drive is the Global Geo-Park at the Marble Arch Caves, and the legendary stairway to heaven, or a visit to Enniskillen Castle.
Book an Unforgettable & Affordable Holiday at SHARE
Contact us today to book your activity-filled and affordable holiday on the banks of the lake in County Fermanagh.
Tel: 028 6772 2122
Our friendly staff will find the best package to suit your group and to ensure that you have a weekend you won’t forget!
Book our amazing Overnight Self-Catering, Water and Land Package now from only £255!
This amazing overnight activity bundle includes a mixture of water and land activities for up to 4 people and accommodation for 2 nights in one of our cosy, 8-bed chalets.
What all is included?
– 2 nights self-catering accommodation in a cosy 3* chalet for up to 8 people (£80 per extra night)
– 1 x 2-hour water activity and 1 x 2-hour land activity for up to 4 people (£10 per additional person)
– Choose a morning water activity and an afternoon land activity.
– Share will do its best to accommodate your first choice but it depends on other customer choices on the day.
– Water Activities to choose from are Canoeing, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding.
– Land activities to choose from are Archery, Bushcraft and Mountain Biking/BMX.
– Activities are for one day only.
How to Book
– Book online today.
– For any groups with more than 4 people for activities, it costs £10 per additional person which can be selected online.
– Please show your email receipt on arrival.