Self Catering Accommodation
Our Northern Ireland Tourist Board 3 star rated Self Catering Accommodation can be your home from home for a weekend of adventure on Upper Lough Erne. Here at SHARE, we offer unforgettable and affordable holidays in Fermanagh for families and groups on the stunning shores of Upper Lough Erne .
About Our Self Catering Chalets
All Chalets are double glazed and have central heating for year round use and comfort. The chalets are all en-suite and each room has a wet room. Our multi bedded rooms can sleep up to four people or can be converted into twins or singles. Each chalet sleeps between 8-12 people and contains its own kitchen, dining and living area with television.
All Share’s facilities have been purpose built for guests with special needs to ensure freedom of access and independence. The site offers a safe environment for children to play whilst parents relax.
Bring your friends and family for a weekend and take advantage of all SHARE has to offer. Onsite activities include:
- Leisure Suite including 15m Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room (additional charge)
- Two children’s playgrounds
- Forest trails perfect for walking or biking
- Guided Tours of Upper Lough Erne on board The Inishcruiser (Bank Holiday Monday’s)
- TV Lounge and Pool Tables
- Full Catering options available onsite, if you decide you don’t want to cook one evening (must be ordered 12 hours in advance)
- Laundry Facilities
- Trannish Bar open on pre-set evenings
During high season SHARE also offers a variety of activities every single day. Or if you have a group of 6 or more people, book an activity just for your group! We have over 30 different activities you can choose from, and something for all the family!
Our Self Catering Accommodation is also the perfect base for you to explore Co. Fermanagh, or nearby Sligo, Donegal or Cavan. The Lough Erne region is beautiful and filled with a variety of things to do. Local attractions include Crom Estate and Florence Court House which are two large National Trust properties and great for exploring by foot or by bicycle.
The local towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin are filled with shops and cafes, to help you supply your holiday. Within 20mins drive is the Global Geo-Park at the Marble Arch Caves, and the legendary stairway to heaven, or a visit to Enniskillen Castle.
Book an Unforgettable & Affordable Holiday at SHARE
Contact us today to book your activity-filled and affordable holiday on the banks of the lake in County Fermanagh.
Tel: 028 6772 2122
Our friendly staff will find the best package to suit your group and to ensure that you have a weekend you won’t forget!
Book our fantastic Self-Catering and Bring Your Own (BYO) Equipment Package from only £120!
This wonderful offer includes accommodation for 1 night in one of our cosy chalets as well as the use of our jetty’s to use your own equipment such as kayaks, canoes, SUP boards or fishing rods.
What all is included?
– 1 nights self-catering accommodation in a cosy 3* chalet for up to 8 people (£80 per extra night)
– Use of our jetty’s to use your own equipment on.
– Freedom of the centre to go and explore nearby tourist attractions such as Upper Lough Erne, Enniskillen, Lower Lough Erne & much more.
How to Book
– Book online today.
Please note that jet-skis are not allowed.
Share Discovery Village can be your base while you explore the stunning Fermanagh Lakelands.
Explore popular tourist destinations such as the untouched beauty of Upper Lough Erne, the majestic Lower Lough Erne, Magho Viewpoint at Lough Navar, Enniskillen and so much more!