Share Discovery Village is delighted to be extending our self-catering activity packages into September due to the popularity of these packages throughout July and August.
Our self-catering holiday packages include a mix of water and land activities; Stand Up Paddleboarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Bushcraft and Archery.
Choose from any of the below self-catering packages and book online today!
Book our amazing Overnight Self-Catering, Water and Land Package now from only £255!
This amazing overnight activity bundle includes a mixture of water and land activities for up to 4 people and accommodation for 2 nights in one of our cosy, 8-bed chalets.
What all is included?
– 2 nights self-catering accommodation in a cosy 3* chalet for up to 8 people (£80 per extra night)
– 1 x 2-hour water activity and 1 x 2-hour land activity for up to 4 people (£10 per additional person)
– Choose a morning water activity and an afternoon land activity.
– Share will do its best to accommodate your first choice but it depends on other customer choices on the day.
– Water Activities to choose from are Canoeing, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding.
– Land activities to choose from are Archery, Bushcraft and Mountain Biking/BMX.
– Activities are for one day only.
How to Book
– Book online today.
– For any groups with more than 4 people for activities, it costs £10 per additional person which can be selected online.
– Please show your email receipt on arrival.
More information on Accommodation at Share Discovery Village:
Share Discovery Village is a registered charity for the inclusion of disabled and non-disabled people. We offer fully accessible facilities and activities to those who may not get similar opportunities elsewhere.
All of our self-catering accommodation options are wheelchair accessible with ramps, railings and wet rooms installed.
Our multi-bedded rooms can sleep up to four people or can be converted into twins or singles. Each chalet sleeps between 8-12 people and contains its own kitchen, dining and living area with television.
We offer 30+ activities on both land and water which are bookable to the public online. Some activities are limited or not running due to social distancing rules. Canoe, Kayak and SUP hire are also available.
– Children’s outdoor play-park.
– Leisure Suite.
– Smith’s Strand walking trail and beach.
– Inishcruiser (private and public cruises of Upper Lough Erne)
– Pool Tables, Lounge & Bar (subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
We have created a complete itinerary for a Fermanagh Self-Catering holiday that should help you prepare for an amazing trip away.
Share Discovery Village is the ideal base to explore the untouched beauty of Upper Lough Erne and its many islands including Inishcorkish, Trannish and Rabbit Island.
We are also ideally located to visit other popular tourist attractions such as Crom Estate, Cuilcagh Boardwalk, Florencecourt House, Enniskillen town and Lough Navar, to name but a few.
Contact email@example.com for more information.