Self Catering Accommodation
Our Northern Ireland Tourist Board 3 star rated Self Catering Chalets can be your home from home for a weekend of adventure on Upper Lough Erne.
All Chalets are double glazed and have central heating for year round use and comfort. All of our accommodation is en-suite. Our multi bedded rooms can sleep up to four people or can be converted into twins or singles. Each chalet sleeps between 8-12 people and contains its own kitchen, dining and living area with television.
All Share’s facilities have been purpose built for guests with special needs to ensure freedom of access and independence. The site offers a safe environment for children to play whilst parents relax.
Bring your friends and family for a weekend and take advantage of all SHARE has to offer. Onsite activities include:
- Leisure Suite including 15m Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room
- Two children’s playgrounds
- Forest trails perfect for walking or biking
- Guided Tours of Upper Lough Erne on board The Inishcruiser (Bank Holiday Monday’s)
- TV Lounge and Pool Tables
- Full Catering options available onsite, if you decide you don’t want to cook one evening (must be ordered 12 hours in advance)
- Laundry Facilities
- Trannish Bar open on pre-set evenings
During high season SHARE also offers a variety of activities every single day. Or if you have a group of 6 or more people, book an activity just for your group! We have over 30 different activities you can choose from, and something for all the family!
Our Self Catering Accommodation is also the perfect base for you to explore Co. Fermanagh, or nearby Sligo, Donegal or Cavan. The Lough Erne region is beautiful and filled with a variety of things to do. Local attractions include Crom Estate and Florence Court House which are two large National Trust properties and great for exploring by foot or by bicycle. The local towns of Lisnaskea and Derrylin are filled with shops and cafes, to help you supply your holiday. Within 20mins drive is the Global Geo-Park at the Marble Arch Caves, and the legendary stairway to heaven, or a visit to Enniskillen Castle.
Family Activity Weekends **SPECIAL OFFER**
Enjoy a Family Activity weekend, which includes activities and access to our great onsite facilities, for your family getaway this summer!
Our Family Activity weekends offer great value for money, as well as a memorable trip away for all the family to Upper Lough Erne, Co. Fermanagh.
Weekend for a Family of 4 People £290
Weekend for a Family of 8 People £510
Weekend for a Family of 10 People £630
*Weekend is Friday and Saturday night in self-catering accommodation
- Self-catering accommodation including bed linen, in our chalets with ensuite bedrooms.
- Leisure Pass for our onsite swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room.
- Choice of TWO 1 hour activities and ONE 2 hour activity sessions, according to our Activities for All timetable. Activities to choose from include climbing, kayaking, banana boating, SUP, archery, canoeing or t-shirt printing. Activities are subject to availability and must be booked confirmed at the point of booking.
- Two onsite play parks and forest walk
SHARE is ideally located for your weekend away in Fermanagh, with other local attractions such as Crom Estate, Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark, Tickety-Moo Ice Cream and many more, just a stone’s throw away!
Contact us now to book your holiday! Valid until the end of August 2018
email@example.com or +44 (0) 28 6772 2122